The most famous slay queen in Ghana, Deborah Seyram Adablah, has come out to fire at her sugar daddy turned enemy, Ernest Kwasi Nimako.
Deborah Seyram Adablah, the Manager of First Atlantic Bank in Accra, Ghana, has filed a lawsuit against Ernest Kwasi Nimako.
Ernest Nimako, she claimed, failed to honor the terms of their relationship despite the fact that they had a sexual relationship for many months.
The lady claims in the writ that she had a private and intimate relationship with the manager.
She went on to say that she later entered into a “Parlor relationship” with Nimako against her will.
Deborah Seyram Adablah’s summons demand is listed below.
Check out Deborah Seyram Adablah’s current redress demands from First Atlantic Bank CFO Kwasi Nimako.
Check out Deborah Seyram Adablah’s current demands:
• Transfer the title of the car into her name.
• Cost of repairs of 10,000gh.
• Pays lump sum money to enable her to start a business.
• Pays remaining 2 years’ rent.
• Pays the outstanding arrears of her monthly allowance from July 2022 to the date of judgment and pays all medical. expenses as a result of side effects.
• General damages against her.
• Any other relief(s) the court deems necessary including legal costs.