Lady mistakenly burns her shoes while trying to dry them quickly in a microwave (Video)

We guess the above caption might sound ridiculous to you but that’s exactly the literal interpretation demonstrated by a Nigerian woman recently.

Wanting a quick way to dry her beautiful shoes so she can step out instantly with them, this lady sought the help of the microwave to do that but her stupidity was laid bare by the machine as it predictably burnt them.

After turning off the microwave, the lady found out that her shoes have been burnt. In a video that was posted on TikTok, some ladies could be heard mocking her for displaying her gross foolery as she stared at her burnt shoes.

Watch the video below;

Related Posts

Load More Posts Loading...No More Posts.