Legon: Student’s car catches fire in front of Jean Nelson Hall

A male student at Legon University is in serious danger after the Ford Mustang he hired to impress his female classmates on campus mysteriously caught fire in front of Jean Nelson Hall.

The video shows that the rental car caught fire as the man was leaving Jean Nelson Hall after supposedly seeing his girlfriend.

The nearby other pupils instantly departed the area to avoid getting damaged or injured by a potential fire outbreak.

Because there was no fire extinguisher available to put out the fire and no one tried to use water to put it out, the rental car was totaled.

Strangely, when the car caught fire, the nearby individuals started laughing aloud as if they had won the lottery.

To learn more, view the video below.