Few minutes ago, Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo got the shock of her life when her house burnt down to ashes.
In a series of videos shared on her Instagram page, Beverly disclosed how she lost everything because the fire service could not put the fire out early.
“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke 😢 gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing . This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm”